We inform that the library training for the 1st year undergraduate students will be conducted in electronic way on the following platform: Platforma Edukacyjna Politechniki Warszawskiej.
The course will be accessible from 23.11 to 4.12 (for all students who study in English as language of instruction).
The training is obligatory. Follow the instruction below to log in:
- Select „Log in using your USOSWeb account"
- The login and the password are the same as to the USOSWeb
- Enter your login: PESEL number or email adress used in the registration portal (or other ID from the Dean’s Office of your faculty if you do not have the PESEL number)
- Enter your password to USOSWeb. Students who log in for the first time have to enter password from “Registration portal for Warsaw University of Technology study candidates”. If you forgot the password, try to recover the password on your own here. If you couldn’t manage recovering the password please contact your Deans’ Office
- Select the Course: Library Training
• name and surname
• index number (numer albumu)
• e-mail address
• semester of studies
• why you would like to participate in the library training
The individual account will be created and the login and the password will be send to you on the given e-mail address. Please log in to the Warsaw University of Technology Learning Platform through the “Other users - local accounts” link.
You can also access an opened materials on using library services here, if you want to learn about library before completing the obligatory e-learning course.