Interlibrary Loan to the Main Library of Warsaw University of Technology
What is Interlibrary Loan?
The Inter Library Loan system allows you to obtain materials from other libraries (books, journals, articles, conference papers, and dissertations) which are not in the WUT Libraries holdings.
First, please check our catalogue and e-resources.
The library account is needed to use the Interlibrary Loan services.
Orders may be submitted:
- on-line: www.bg.pw.edu.pl/eng/ > catalogue > ILL (Up to 15 orders. You can track the status of yours request)
- personally in the WUT Library, 3rd floor, room 336, Monday-Friday 11.00 a.m.-3.00 p.m.
Note: Items borrowed by Interlibrary Loan can be used only on site in Open Stacks on the level 3, room 336.
Interlibrary Loan from the Main Library of Warsaw University of Technology
Note: We accept IFLA Vouchers as a payment for your interlibrary requests.
The platform allows users from WUT to use electronic books from Dawsonera collection:
- register from the WUT area at www.dawsonera.com
- find the book by search engine
- select "Request rental", fill in the order form and send it
- check your e-mail for the link to the book