Each WUT Main Library user who has a valid library account can access the WUT e-resources from any computer.
The service is available to WUT teaching & research staff, other employees and to students.
Conditions of access:
- Click on the selected e-database, journal or e-book title
- If you are using a computer in the WUT network, you don’t need to log in.
- If you are using a computer outside the WUT network, you will be asked to log in.
- Barcode (kod kreskowy) – it is the number under the barcode on your library card
- Password (hasło) – it is the same which you use for your library account (use small letter only, and without special Polish signs)
Sometimes the technical problems with using e-resources can occur. Please delete cookies for the Main Library site and check firewall settings on your computer before you contacting our Information Technology Department.